The Venture summer line is here and it’s look pretty damn sweet!! Starting with the all new Venture P-Rod “The Code” Trucks. Inspired by the drama series Dexter, giving it sweet and unique look. This truck is a slimmer version of the forged baseplate, it alleviates stress from the rest of the truck and also features a hollow reinforced steel kingpins and top quality bushings.
Check out the Video here
Nike SB and Paul Rodriguez bring us the newest addition in the P Rod series. The SB V Rod or Vulc Rod. This is P-Rod’s fifth Nike SB Signature shoe. It features Nike’s new LunarLon technology and has a sleek and simple style. To say that this shoe is light is an understatement. You can barely even tell that you’re wearing shoes with them on. The shoe features a suede upper with padded collar, vulcanized sole and sells for only $69.99, not bad for an SB!
Buy this shoe and skate like P Rod
I can’t put everyone on the list, but I can put a few standouts…
Check out our skate selection here: http://www.activerideshop.com/Skate
For all of you in Costa Mesa, the Plan B team will be at the Active Costa Mesa on November 26th at 4pm for an autograph signing.
Not only are we making a stop in Costa Mesa… but Riverside, you guys are in for a treat! The Plan B team will be at Active Riverside on November 28th signing autographs at 2pm. After the signing we will be moving the party over to Jurupa Skate Park with the Plan B team at 4pm!
Shop Plan B here:
TAMPA PRO 2010
1. Paul Rodriguez: $20,000 (Plan B, Nike SB, Silver, FKD Bearings and Grip, Active, Nixon, Mountain Dew, Diamond, incase)
2. Nyjah Huston (I&I Skateboards, Silver, FKD, Diamond)
3. Keegan Sauder (Vans, Zero, Spitfire, Independent, Anti-Social Skateshop, RVCA, Fiat)
4. Peter Ramondetta: $5,000 (Real, Circa, Circa Apparel, Thunder, Spitfire, Roughneck Hardware, Newell, HUF)
5. Ryan Sheckler: $4,000 (Plan B, Independent Trucks, Etnies, Mob, CCS, Nixon, Oakley, Red Bull, Kicker)
6. Torey Pudwill: $3,000 (Plan B, DVS, Matix)
7. Luan Oliveira: $2,000 (Flip, Globe, Volcom)
8. Danny Fuenzalida: $1,750 (Think Skateboards, Satori Wheels, Venture, Swiss Bearings, MIA)
9. Greg Lutzka: $1,500 (K-Swiss, Neff, Oakley, Indy, Mob, Monster, FKD, Toyota)
10. Chaz Ortiz: $1,250 (Zoo York, DC, FKD, Bones, Silver Trucks, Warp Skatepark, Gatorade)
11. Dennis Busenitz: $1,000 (Real, Volcom, Spitfire, Thunder, adidas, Utility Board Supply)
12. John Rattray: $1,000 (Zero, Zero Wheels, eS Footwear, Thunder, Modus Bearings, Elwood)
SILVER TRUCKS BEST TRICK:
1. Matt Miller (DC, Expedition) $3,000 (Nosebluntslides up the ledge both ways)
2. Torey Pudwill (Plan B, DVS, Matix) $2,000 (Back lip back tail flip out, front feeble shove)
3. Sierra Fellers (Foundation, Circa) : $1,000 (nose manny nollie flip)
4. Jordan Hoffart (Powell, Neff, Adio): $1,000 (varial heel 5-0, gap to 50-50)
5. Joey Brezinski (Cliche, Adio): $1,000 (inward heel manual stuff. Honestly, I can’t keep track
GATORADE GO ALL DAY AWARD: Dennis Busenitz ($2,500)
FAN FAVORITE: Peter Ramondetta
The winning moment…
CONGRATS TO LEO, EVELYN AND NEEL. They found the hidden image and won the wallets!
Today we’re giving away some PRod ATG Markisa wallets. To win it, you need to do two things.
1. There is a hidden image somewhere on our website. Find it.
2. Post the item number that the image is found in on our Facebook Fan Page!
The first 3 people to post the item number up there will win the wallets. It’s that easy.
Markisa is a new brand created by Paul Rodriguez, Nigel Alexander and Jason Wakuzawa. Markisa’s products are all about style and function. As a brand they “support artists, djs, musicians, skateboarders, snowboarders, surfers, bmx & motocross riders, photographers, videographers & anyone that has a strong passion for what they love to do”.
The only accessory that you have with you every single day of your life is your wallet. Markisa’s wallets are built with the highest grade materials, and more importantly THEY ARE COMFORTABLE. Some wallets feel like you’re sitting on a brick because they are so small and fat. Markisa’s designs are more wide, and slim, so that you don’t feel awkward while sitting down. Pick up one fast because some of the designs are limited. There are only 500 pieces made of each P Rod colorway!
The Plan B team cruised through the OC and LA last month, making stops in Costa Mesa and Santa Monica right before the Christmas weekend. It was an amazing turnout for the fans and the team. If you weren’t there, you missed out! Big thanks to Paul Rodriguez, Ryan Sheckler, Colin McKay, Pat Duffy, Pj Ladd, and Scott Decenzo for coming out and signing autographs for everyone! I’d also like to thank Tom from Plan B for making the signings possible!!
Error loading Flickr gallery
Active Ride Shop spends a day in a life with Paul Rodriguez. Check out his pad, see where he eats, what he listens too and much more, we even managed to get a couple sick lines of P-Rod at Pacoima park! Major thanks to Paul for letting us tag along for the day, Erik Bragg for documenting the day as well as Nick Wisda for shooting photos. View photo gallery here.
CONGRATULATIONS TO JAMES MARSHALL FROM BURBANK!!! HE WAS THE WINNEROF THE PROD PRIZE PACKAGE!!!
Enter to win a Paul Rodriguez prize package which includes, 1 P Rod Incase bag, a pair of P-Rod III Nike SB shoes, a P-Rod SB hat, a Plan B deck w/ grip, a set Plan B wheels, a P-Rod Proof DVD and other random goodies. Winner will be chosen on 12/28/09. Click here or click the image below to enter.
Don’t worry skate fans, we were just clowning for the camera. Blancos actually loves the PRod. He’s the most chill professional I’ve ever encountered. The homie can sign autographs all day and never get annoyed. I’m sorry but Blancos would be ripping arms off folks after an hour or so.
Here’s some pics of Paul up in Valencia Active, where he signed for 4 hours and then played like 10 games of skate with the locals in the store right after. I think I should mention, Paul put in a full day of skating before all that went down. A true pro! Paul, we all love you here at the big A and Blancos has your back any day! Big ups to Sean Apgar who brought the mega line inside the store and saved folks from the 105 degree heat. Hot! We’ll see you at the next one soon!Error loading Flickr gallery
Paul Rodriguez talks with Erica Yary at the Active Ride Shop Escondido signing on 8/28/09. Paul discusses filming the Nike SB commercial with Kobe & Ice Cube, his recent win at the X-Games, being a new dad and more. Paul is such a nice guy, he signed autographs for hours and still made time for a quick interview. Thanks Paul… sorry for the blurry footage!
Come meet Active Rider and 2009 X Games Gold Medalist Paul Rodriguez at Active Escondido Friday 8/28 and Active Valencia Friday 9/4. Both signings are at 5pm so make sure you get there early!
Check out this extended version of Paul’s Nike SB commercial.