Transworld SKATEboarding‘s “Snap The Gap” presented by SUPRA contest went down the other day in front of the Agenda Trade Show in Long Beach. CA RampWorks built us an epic street gap replica for this best trick/long ollie throwdown. There was $2500 in cash to give out and the mayhem kicked off as soon as we opened the gates.
First up was a session across an 8-foot street gap. Honorable mentions include Dashawn Jordan with a bigger flip and a backside flip, Corey Glick with a nollie pop shove-it and a nollie inward heelflip, Carlos Iqui with a switch backside flip and a switch bigspin flip, Tony Karr with a kickflip grab, frontside late shove-it, double kickflip, and switch frontside 360, Brad Cromer with a switch frontside bigspin, JP Souza with a switch frontside heelflip, Sinner with a switch heelflip manual, Dorian Gray with a gap to lipslide and a Caballerial, Matt Gottwig with a gap to backside tailslide on the curb, Shaun Ross with a boneless, Lizard King with a kickflip hang-up, Aramis Hudson with a switch varial heelflip, and Blake Johnson with a backside late shove-it and an ollie impossible. Much more went down, you’ll see it in the video.
(via Transworld SKATEboarding)
1. Dane Vaughn Frontside flip, kickflip nose manual, switch backside heelflip, switch inward heelflip, nollie 360 flip, kickflip manual 180 out, 14-foot kickflip. All in all Dane walked with over $300!
2. TJ Rogers Switch bigspin, switch frontside 360, nollie backside heelflip, nollie heelflip.
3. Nick Merlino Switch kickflip, nollie kickflip.
4. Blake Carpenter Switch 360 flip first try.
5. Mason Silva Backside 360 ollie and later tweaked his ankle.
Long ollie: 16 feet, tie between Quel Haddox and Dashawn Jordan.
>>>Check the video!!!