Max Schaaf‘s a badass, no doubt about it. As part of the Vans Syndicate 10 year anniversary, they’re releasing these kicks out on Saturday, October 17th. Read below for more details.
VANS SYNDICATE PROJECT BRIEFING: MAX SCHAAF
Known as much for his creativity on four wheels and a wooden deck as he is with two wheels and American iron, veteran skateboarder and motorcycle builder Max Schaaf is no stranger to the Vans Syndicate family. With his first Syndicate project dating back in 2009, Schaaf’s influential persona is defined once again in the Mountain Edition 4Q “S”, a premium, heavy-duty mid-top, available worldwide this Saturday, October 17, marking the fourth release in celebration of Vans Syndicate’s 10th Anniversary.
Schaaf’s rugged aesthetic is emphasized in this reimagined silhouette, boasting military-grade leathers, enhanced design details inspired specifically by skateboarding, bikes and Schaaf’s hometown of Oakland, CA. The timeless style comes in an all-black, full grain leather construction.
Style: Max Schaaf Mountain Edition 4Q “S”
Max Schaaf 4Q “S”
– Premium all-black, full grain leather
– Raised collar for increased ankle protection
– Interior Warrior suede, heat-resistant lining
– Custom debossed logo details on the upper and tongue
– Hidden Syndicate logo in the Velcro strap
– Custom Max Schaaf tank art on the sockliner plus signature Syndicate 10th Anniversary gold logo
– Vans Ultracush HD footbeds
– Vans original waffle gum sole
Click HERE to read an interview with Max Schaaf by Patrick O’Dell