Matt Bennett is an upcoming Active Am who is quickly rising in the skateboarding ranks, recently I sat down with Matt Bennett and got the chance to ask him a few questions.
Hometown: Fullerton, CA
Sponsors: Toy Machine, Spitfire, Active, Fallen, Thunder
1. Who do you usually skate with? Santana park locals
2. What's that one trick that you can't seem to do consistently? Kickflip
3. What music have you been listening to lately?
At the moment I'm listening to the “Matt b Mode Mix b-sides, remixes, rare” disc 1 of 4. provided by craig. thanks homie
4. What are your daily rituals before skating?
Calling the homies to find where the sesh is at
5. Who was the first skateboarder you saw in person that blew your mind?
Some dudes at my church camp where doing 360flips. That blew my mind cause at that time I didn't even know that was possible.
6. What is your daily skate spot?
Santana park (corona #2)
7. What is your city to skate?
Corona or any downtown area
8. How many years have you been skating?
9. What do you like doing besides skateboarding?
Sleep, listen to music, tell/listen to stories of conspiracy
10. In your opinion, who is killing it right now?
Check out Matt Bennett's BS 5-0 180 sequence below: