W.W.K.P.D stop hating, your faggott ass still visits this site obviously, they must be doing something right. and for you to remember those to Active reps names means they’re significant to youu ******

How about you just close your mouth and skate. Please name one shop that isnt a corporation. Come on…kick some knowledge! Go back to your park and cry about active.

**** ACTIVE!!! BUNCH OF CORPORATE *****. 75% OF THEIR EMPLOYEES DON’T SKATE AND ARE A BUNCH OF KOOKS. WHILE THE OTHER 25% DO SKATE, BUT ******* SUCK. DENZEL WHITE’S A ***** AND SO IS THAT LUKE ******!!!